Christmas & Holiday Season News
We wanted to message out and keep you all informed as our plans for this festive season. As you are aware, we are a family run business, however this does not mean business will be stopping in its tracks.
We expect it to be our busiest time of year but we still be running the business during the holidays by dealing with things on a priority basis and there may be delays.
Our office will be officially closed from the 20th December 2019, until the 6th of January 2020. However we will partly be working from home, for a small time most days.
We advise that for your order to arrive in time for Christmas, to order it by November 18th 2019. We cannot guarantee this, but this is what we advise as it should also allow for any delays.
To summarise what this really means:
• All orders will continue as normal.
• Deliveries may be delayed. We advise to order as early as possible, but recommend ordering by November 18th 2019 to arrive in time for Christmas. This will vary by your location.
• Any 1-2-1 communication may be delayed slightly. Rather then same day reply, it may be next day, or slightly longer. We keep our work inbox clean and tidy and don't intend on letting anything slip behind.
• If you have any complaint or issue with an order, we will deal with it as soon as we can. Just be aware we may be delayed.
• Refunds will not be affected or delayed in way.
We return fully to the office on 6th of January 2020.
All our shipping times, sizing charts, & returns policies can be found in full detail on our website.
We hope this serves you all best this season as it means a lot that we have like-minded people wanting to help the planet as we are.
Wishing you all Happy Holidays,
The Project Love Back Team.