Want to write for us? Guest spotlight coming soon!
Fancy trying a blog, but unsure where to start posting ? Already run a blog but want to venture into new topics that don't suit your current theme? Want to blog infrequently with no time pressures? We may have something perfect for you.
We have spoken to many of you and we thought it would be mutually beneficial to offer our blog space out to you. It will run separate under the name "Project Love Back - Guest Spotlight Blog"
We've had some great conversations with you that would make great blog posts. Rather then let these conversations slip away, we would like to act on your requests for a guest blog spot.
It would give you free space to try new things, with the added bonus of being posted on a busy website where like minded people are likely to find you. You can blog as often or as little as you'd like to with us. We welcome you to discuss topics that you feel would be related to us. You may include links to your own social media and potentially expand your online followers.
Below are some rules and guidelines we wish to stick to, to ensure the blogs are kept to a high standard.
Guest blogging guidelines:
1. You must have written this yourself. We will not allow any plagiarised work.
2. All blog posts must be submitted as an e-mail attachment. We accept word documents and image files only.
3. Every post must have one (1) relevant image only. We request this is at least medium to high quality. We recommend services like Pixabay if you are unable to take your own photographs. It is your responsibility to ensure you have full commercial use of any image you submit to us. Should we be contacted about any copyright infringement we will direct them to the blog post author.
4. All submissions will be reviewed. You will be notified of approval or rejection as applicable. If approved, you will be notified of a scheduled posting date.
5. We will not approve posts that include swearing.
6. We will not approve posts that include religious agenda.
7. We will not approve posts that include offensive/hate speech.
8. Posts must be relevant to the nature of Project Love Back.
9. Posts must include your Name – or blogging pseudo-name.
10. We encourage the use of Links to your social media accounts and own website, however this is not to be used as a form of advertising.
• Raising awareness for environmental issues
• Reducing carbon footprint
• Plant based/Vegan diet
• Vegan lifestyle
• Positive global news
• Health & fitness
• Exercise & sports
• Animal welfare
• Self-improvement (Mental health)
• Yoga & Meditation
• Plant based/Vegan Recipes
Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you! If you are unsure, feel free to get in touch to discuss it with us.
Submissions and questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org